Pomozimo hrtovima
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pomozimo hrtovima

Forum o usvajanju hrtova

Početna stranicaPretražnikLatest imagesRegistracijaLogin

ipak smo bitni, kazu iz RSPCA!!!

Go down 
Autor/icaPoruka
TORA

TORA

Broj postova : 275

ipak smo bitni, kazu iz RSPCA!!! Empty
PostajNaslov: ipak smo bitni, kazu iz RSPCA!!!   ipak smo bitni, kazu iz RSPCA!!! Icon_minitime31.03.08 12:20

evo jedne dobre vijesti. pretpostavljam da vi isto kao i ja potpisujete sve one peticije za dobrobit zivotinja. evo, primjer da se nas glas ipak cuje! malo po malo i uspijeti cemo!

Dear Anera

A HUGE thanks to the sixty thousand of you who pledged your support for our challenge earlier this year to get supermarkets to ditch their cheap standard chicken in favour of higher welfare chicken - those labelled Freedom Food, free-range and organic.

73% of consumers said they would now buy higher welfare chickens since finding out the realities of how standard chickens are farmed in poor conditions. It's not just the supermarkets that are feeling the demand for higher welfare - several Local Councils have pledged to go free-range, and many schools and restaurants are now actively responding to concerned consumers.

This is fantastic news. The RSPCA, with your support, will continue to campaign to ensure the UK's eating habits are strictly higher welfare!

Download our new Good Chicken Guide to find out which chicken we recommend.

Tell a friend about higher welfare chicken now!

nije vegeterijanstvo ali idemo u tom smjeru!
cheers cheers cheers
[Vrh] Go down

ipak smo bitni, kazu iz RSPCA!!!
[Vrh] 
Stranica 1 / 1.